- Bulk Mineralogy including sulphide and Fe-Oxide-mineralogy study.
- Quantitative modal mineralogy and liberation study of sulphide & Fe-Oxides.
- Pre-concentration of Composite Head and Tailings for sulphides and visible gold morphology scan that includes size, shape and liberation of gold grains/minerals.
- Morphological classification of Pyrite grains.
- Compositional analysis of visible gold, sulphides and TCM.
- Visible gold scan using Optical microscopy & automated SEM-EDS/MLA Gold Search.
- Quantification of sub-microscopic solid solution/colloidal gold.
- Characterization of carbonaceous matters and its preg-robbing properties.
- Speciation and quantification of surface preg-robbed gold in carbonaceous matters.
In summary, this gold deportment study will establish and quantify all major forms & carriers of gold.